Communications & Feedback
Two-way communication between the BID Team and levy payers is critical for the successful delivery of BID projects and relationships with local businesses and partners.
How we communicate with you
- Face to face business visits (scheduled and ad hoc visits) – Email email@example.com to request a visit
- City Sessions – City Sessions are dedicated meetings for BID levy paying businesses taking place approx. every 6-8 weeks. Dates are published on the BID website, wall planner and announced via e-Bulletins and social media.
- Fortnightly e-Bulletins – Send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
- Weekly & Monthly Footfall reports – Send your email address to email@example.com to sign up
- Surveys (by post, email and online) – Send your email address or alternative postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the BID database
- Direct emails – For project specific engagement and as a response to enquiries. Send your email address to email@example.com to be included in the BID database
- Post – Major surveys, consultations, ballot papers and other key documentation are sent out by post. We hold postal addresses for all BID business. Should any contact details have changed or an alternative / head office address be used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone – Where details are available, we contact businesses by phone as a response to an enquiry or for future engagement
- Social Media – We use Worcester BID Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for B2B communications. For B2C communication we use Visit Worcester Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Websites – www.worcesterbid.com for BID businesses and stakeholders – including annual reports, event announcements (City Sessions, AGMs, Annual Showcases, etc.) and a latest news page. www.visitworcester.com is our consumer marketing channel (in partnership with Worcester City Council).
- The Worc Social magazine (quarterly magazine) – View the online editions
- CityNet and project meetings
Contact us, get involved and provide feedback
- Phone us – 01905 731612
- Email us – email@example.com
- Complete our online contact form
- Visit us – 4 Copenhagen Street, Worcester, WR1 2EY
- Complete sign up forms, surveys and consultation forms to express your interest, get involved and provide feedback.
Please note – there currently is a major consultation for BID levy paying businesses to complete to determine what businesses would like to see delivered in the next BID term. Please visit the BID Renewal page for details. The closing date is 9th May 2019.
- Attended and contribute to City Sessions and other BID meetings (e.g Annual Showcase, Awards Ceremonies, CityNet meetings) – City Sessions are dedicated meetings for BID levy paying businesses taking place approx. every 6-8 weeks. Dates are published on the BID website, wall planner and announced via e-Bulletins and social media.
- Share or reply to social media posts (see details above)
- Contact a BID Board Director representing your sector or area
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!